Compliance and Corporate Security
Practice has shown that optimizing security management often improves information security more effectively and sustainably than investing in security technology. Measures that were originally implemented to improve information security can also have a positive impact outside of the security context and can be profitable. Investing in information security can, in many cases, contribute to cost savings even in the medium term.
Positive side effects include higher quality of work, increased customer confidence, optimization of the IT landscape and organizational processes as well as the use of synergy effects through better integration of information security management into existing structures.
Our goal is to ensure: confidentiality, integrity, authenticity, and availability of data. It is irrelevant whether the data is digital or analog, and whether there is a personal component.
The protection of information is the common goal and, to ensure this, we offer the following services:
- Development and implementation of safety-relevant measures.
- Development of security guidelines and IT security goals.
- Development and definition of the scope (IT-Verbund).
- Risk and vulnerability analysis.
- Construction and operation of an Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Auditing organizations regarding the state of implementation of safety regulations.
- Supervision of compliance.
- Identification of security-relevant business processes.
- Ensuring privacy.
- Supervision of IT security staff.
- Supervision of identity and access management.
- Establishment and monitoring of security architecture.
- Establishment of Disaster Recovery (DR) and business continuity management
The aim is always to jointly safeguard the existing measures, methods, and processes to ensure the aforementioned protection goals.