As a specialist provider, we offer the following:
- E-learning training for all employees in a company.
- Webinars for small groups.
- Classroom training (in-house at our locations or at your location) for small groups.
- Blended learning solutions for multipliers.
As a company, all persons involved in the processing of personal data must be familiar with the provisions of data protection regulations, in particular the provisions of the EU GDPR and other regulations on data protection, and the respective special requirements of data protection. The acquired expertise must be refreshed at regular intervals. Employees should be informed about innovations and should be aware of how their activities must comply with EU GDPR.
E-learning is designed to train employees to meet compliance requirements. In large companies, it is recognized as a proven tool for systematic training.
Our cloud-based online academy offers many benefits, including:
- Minimizing risk: Prevent and / or detect breaches of law, prevent asset damage, protect reputation and integrity of the business.
- Identical Information: All employees worldwide are provided with the same information. The roll-out of corporate documents such as “Code of Conduct” or “Policies & Guidelines” can be optimally supported. No sovereignty, no excuses, no information loss.
- Employee Loyalty: The identification of the employees with the company is strengthened and thus compliant conduct is supported. A 2007 anti-fraud study by PwC deals, among other things, with the question of whether ethical guidelines and compliance programs have a preventive effect. The result: a good corporate climate has been proven to contribute to corporate security.
- Corporate Responsibility: Integrated into a planning and reporting tool, eLearning can relieve the company’s board of directors. This reporting also serves, for example, as proof to supervisory authorities such as the SEC in the USA or BaFin in Germany.
- Complete and Systematic Penetration in the Company: The training process can be controlled top-down and targeted by learning platforms. Individual learning modules are assigned to employees. The system distributes training, monitors compliance, and documents and reports on results.
- An Important Means in Entrepreneurial Compliance Communication: Within a short period of time, a large number of participants can be reached in different places.
- Optimal Knowledge Transfer: eLearning is spatially and temporally flexible self-learning and also cost-efficient.
- Integration into existing IT systems: Compliance Training is optimally integrated into the existing IT environment of the company and thus meets individual requirements.
The training courses are an important part of the corporate compliance program. They are aimed at employees and executives. Compliance training is not legal advice but should:
- Hold employees accountable and lead to changed behavior.
- Confront employees with possible risks and sanctions in case of violations and thus sensitize them.
- Guide employees to lawful and compliant behavior.
- Show them options for action and provide clear assistance for critical situations.